Maintenance and Support Terms
Support Plans & Terms
CreamTec offers several technical support plans. Most of the issues experienced by customers have been faced by our engineers before, so what can take you days and weeks to solve can take us hours.
|Web and Phone
|Annual hours quota
|Critical issues response time
|2 business days
|1 business day
|4 business hours
|Normal issues response time
|3 business days
|2 business day
|1 business day
|Commercial forum accounts
- Issues identified as AjaxSwing defects do not count towards annual support quota
- After the quota is exhausted, additional support hours should be purchased
- All times are business hours US EDT (GMT-5) or Eastern Europe (GMT+2)
- Terms are subject to change without notice; changes will become effective at the time of renewal
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to assist customers in resolving problems with the use of our software.
- We make no guarantee that we can, or will, solve any problems with respect to our software presented by Customer, and disclaim any warranties above and beyond any limited warranties that may have been expressly made by us in the Software License Agreement.
- We officially support 2 latest major releases that are not more than 2 years old
- Each question or problem should be posted into a separate topic on the commercial support forum.
- Each problem report should include step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it. We can only provide guesses about unreproducable problems.
- Each problem report should include a full copy of AjaxSwing log files and screenshots of the application running in Swing and Ajax modes
License Maintenance Terms
- Customers paying annual maitenance fees are entitiled to free bug fixes and upgrades to AjaxSwing releases issued during the maintenance period.
- Technical support is not include into licence or maintenance fee and must be purchased separately each year.
- Maintenance charges are payable annually in advance, and the initial year is included with the license fee. After the first year, charges will be billed on the anniversary date of the license issue date. The cost of maintenance can be adjusted by CreamTec to reflect the inflation and product pricing changes.
- No maintenance services will be provided unless and until annual maintenance billing has been settled by the user. Failure to settle any due account within 60 days of billing will render the maintenance plan void. Customers requiring subsequent maintenance or support services will be required to re-instate their maintenance plan at a premium of 10% of the then current license fees plus any current and back-log maintenance amount due. Alternatively, customers may purchase a new license.
CreamTec offers several training courses on AjaxSwing. The terms of each plan are listed below.
|Online web conference
|Number of days
|Topics and Applications Covered
|AjaxSwing and Customer
- All courses include AjaxSwing training materials, excercises and source code examples.
- Customized onsite course covers topics specific to customer application such and are trailed to each customer.
- For onsite training travel expenses such as flight, hotel and transportation are billed to the customer based on actuals.